Effective December 1, 2019, the following increases will go into effect. Please be sure to use the updated cost data sheets on the “Agreements” page of our NorCal NECA website when bidding work in the corresponding jurisdiction.
- Bay to Borders Residential Agreement
- Schedule A received a $1.00 increase to the wage, $0.25 increase to the pension; and a $0.50 increase to the health and welfare.
- Schedule B received a $0.25 increase to the pension and a $0.50 increase to the health and welfare. The wage for Schedule B is 88% of the Schedule A rate.
Effective January 1, 2020, the following increases will go into effect for the MAI-MOU Regional Agreement.
- Bay Area CE/CW will have a new health and welfare rate of $6.65.
- Central Valley CE/CW received a $0.75 increase to the wage and will have a new health and welfare rate of $6.65.