Northern California Chapter, NECA’s educational programs keep you at the forefront of the electrical contracting industry. With programs on a wide range of topics, NorCal NECA has both your professional growth and your company’s future covered.
NECA’s educational programs provide innovation, business trends and effective leadership exclusive to electrical contractors.
NECA’s course instructors are the leaders in the industry, with unique insight and expertise to customize seminars to the management and business needs of professionals working in all levels of electrical contracting. Below are a list of upcoming classes being presented by the Northern California Chapter’s Member Services Committee.
- February 4th – 6th and 11th – 13th, 2019 _ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 1, Pleasanton
- February 6, 2019 _ Lean Construction in Electrical Contracting
- February 21, 2019 _ Construction Scheduling for Managing Projects: Basics & Advances Principles and Practices
- February 28, 2019 _ Managing the Lifeblood of Contracting – Cash Flow
- March 6, 2019 _ Advanced Tools for Surviving in Today’s Construction Environment
- March 8, 2019 _ Establishing a Built-In Quality Program
- March 15, 2019 _ The Future Is Now BIM
- April 15th – 17th and 22nd – 24th, 2019_ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 1, Modesto
- April 18, 2019 _ Do It Yourself – Layout and Build Out of an Effective Prefab Shop
- May 14th – 16th and 21st – 23rd, 2019 _ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 2, Stockton
National NECA Educational Courses
National NECA also offers online educational courses for NECA Members. A full list of courses can be viewed on the NECA Learning Center website.