Northern California Chapter, NECA’s educational programs keep you at the forefront of the electrical contracting industry. With programs on a wide range of topics, NorCal NECA has both your professional growth and your company’s future covered.
NECA’s educational programs provide innovation, business trends and effective leadership exclusive to electrical contractors.
NECA’s course instructors are the leaders in the industry, with unique insight and expertise to customize seminars to the management and business needs of professionals working in all levels of electrical contracting. Below are a list of upcoming classes being presented by the Northern California Chapter’s Member Services Committee.
- January 6th – 9th, 2020 _ Basic Estimating of Electrical Construction _ Pleasanton
- January 14th – 16th and 21st – 23rd, 2020 _ EPS Level 1 _ Stockton
- January 27th – 29th and February 3rd – 5th, 2020 _ EPS Level 1 _ Pleasanton
- February 19, 2020 _ Collection Tools & Tips
- February 24th – 26th and March 2nd – 4th, 2020 _ EPS Level 1 _ Modesto
- March 30th – April 1st and April 6th – 8th, 2020 _ EPS Level 1 _ Modesto
National NECA Educational Courses
National NECA also offers online educational courses for NECA Members. A full list of courses can be viewed on the NECA Learning Center website.
National NECA was able to license sexual harassment online training courses which meet California’s 2-hour requirement for supervisors and 1-hour requirement for employees. The 2-hour Supervisor’s course is available here for $19.00 and the 1-hour Employee’s course is available here for $13.00. To take the courses, individuals must have a profile in NECA’s membership database. To register your employees, your Accredited Representative can maintain rosters and register individuals at your company, or individuals can register themselves. The direct link to create a profile on the website, or use the “forgot password” tool to determine if someone already has a login, can be found here.