The W. Creighton Schwan Scholarship was established in 2007 by the Northern California Chapter, NECA in memory of the late W. Creighton Schwan. This scholarship is available to students who meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a college program at a vocational college, community college or university with a focus on construction management for the electrical industry, electrical engineering or electrical inspection,
- The educational institution must be located in one NorCal NECA’s Counties,
- Stives to better him/her self through education,
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident status, and
- Demonstrated community service.
To learn more about this scholarship and how to apply, please click here.