Negotiations for the Northern California Addendum #2 to the 9th District Sound and Communications Agreement concluded with a joint recommended settlement, which can be viewed by clicking here. The two-year agreement will commence on December 1, 2017.
The membership held their allocation meeting on Saturday, December 2, 2017. Below is an outline of the allocation:
- Management and Labor both contributed $0.05 towards the Local LMCC (Compliance Fund) bringing the Local LMCC (Compliance Fund) total to $0.30.
- The remainder of the allocation went to the wage:
- 2A (IBEW Locals 234, 332, 595-W and 617) = $2.95
- 2B (IBEW Locals 100, 551-N, 595-E and 684 = $1.89
- 2E (IBEW Locals 180, 302 and 551-S) = $2.15
- The Technician wage rate shall be 115% of the Installer rate, and the Senior Technician wage rate shall be 125% of the Installer rate, per each wage schedule.
Click here to see the updated Cost Data Sheets.
Please contact Scot VanBuskirk with the Chapter office should you have any questions.