Beci Anderson (Beci Electric, Inc.), Greg Long (Long Electric Company) and Greg Armstrong recently attended the ELECTRI International Council meeting held in Denver. ELECTRI is the research arm of NECA working to fund research projects that bring meaningful and practical information to our contractors. The Summer meeting allows ELECTRI contributors to interact with researchers to get updates on projects-in-progress and those about to be published.
The Council heard updates from researchers on the status of five research projects that were previously published:
- The Electrical Contractor as an Integrator, Part II – Walead Aiyeh, Maxim Consulting Group
- The Shift Toward Competency-Based Education in the EC Industry – Steven Schmidt, East Carolina
- Data-Driven Strategies to Increase Market Share – Hisham Said, Santa Clara University
- Personality & Aptitude Assessment of Top-Performing EC Project Managers – Brian Lines, University of Kansas and Jake Smithwick, UNC-Charlotte
- Improving Collaboration Efficiency Between Trade and General Contractor Through a Common Data Exchange (CDX) – Nathan Wood, CP Coalition
Dozens of research reports can be viewed on the ELECTRI International website. Click the “research” tab near the top of the page and then “ELECTRI Research Reports” to view reports relevant to your business!