- This event has passed.
The Future Is Now BIM
March 15 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course focuses on what electrical contractors need to know about BIM and the process of generating and managing building data during its lifecycle. This program is based on the research report Building Information Modeling for Electrical Contractors: Current Practices and Recommendations funded by ELECTRI International.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the design and construction stages of a project when using BIM
- Explain how to use the BIM process for pre-planning and pre-fabricating
- Discuss design and clash detection software
- Describe the potential cost and time savings with BIM
- Discuss the current status of BIM in the electrical contracting industry
Please click here to if you are interested in registering for this seminar.