Productivity and Bid Factors
About the Seminar:
The NEW NECA Factors include 18 elements used to create a definitive methodology for productivity analysis. The three key levels of productivity are identified as minor, moderate and severe. Dr. Awad Hanna will review these 18 elements during the first portion of the course.
“To Bid or Not To Bid?” The second component of the course features an analysis of factors that affect bid success. The “Hit Rate” for electrical contractors, the cost of bid preparation and other elements of successful bids are considered and assigned a numeric value. The course will teach the contractors how to use quantifiable figures to ensure that allocation of labor and estimated project duration area as accurate as possible.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- List the 18 elements used to create productivity analysis
- Identify steps to anticipate schedule and cost estimates prior to the disruption in productivity
- Use quantifiable figures to ensure that allocation of labor and estimated project duration
- Explain the three major levels of productivity.
- Date: Friday, October 1, 2021
- Time: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Location: NorCal NECA Office (7041 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA 94566)
- Cost: $550 for NECA Members _ $750 for Non-NECA Members
- Instructor: Dr. Awad Hanna, PhD, P.E., FASCE, NAC, Boldt Company Professor of Construction Engineering and Management Professor and Chair of Construction Engineering and Management at the University of Wisconsin Madison.
Participants who successfully complete this workshop will be awarded 6 continuing education hours.