NECA Leadership Summit
Date: Tuesday – Thursday, March 14-16, 2023
Time: Tue & Wed – 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM ; Thu – 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: NorCal NECA Office (7041 Koll Center Pkwy, Suite 100, Pleasanton)
Course Description: In a results-oriented business environment, accomplished leaders know that engaging their teams is critical to achieving goals. To that end, a study conducted by Dale Carnegie found that teams who are enthusiastic, inspired, confident and empowered are considerably more likely to engage in achieving organizational goals. The research also indicated that leaders who sincerely care about their people foster a culture of engagement.
By attending the NECA Leadership Summit, dedicated leaders will learn proven methods for developing engaged, high-performing teams. They will learn to build a culture where team members are confident in their abilities, empowered to take action, enthusiastic to deliver results and inspired to make a difference.
Because the only sustainable competitive advantage of any corporation is the innovation and creativity of their people, the NECA Leadership Summit will equip you to engage team members by unleashing their unique talents to maximize their integrity.
Who Should Attend? Non-Bargained leaders of our NorCal NECA Members wishing to develop a leadership approach and skills that increase team performance, enabling them to grow within the organization.
What Will Be Covered:
- Understanding the distinction between personal and organizational leadership
- Planning and innovation process
- Strategize and goal setting
- Accepting responsibility for successes and failures
- Following a coaching and appraisal process
- Improving problem analysis decision making
- Recognizing potential
- Delegating effectively
- Striving for continuous improvement
Attendees will Learn How To:
- Drive innovation
- Master the 8-step Planning Process
- Align performance goals with strategy
- Apply effective coaching techniques
- Empower others and hold them accountable
- Excel in problem solving and decision making
- Learn the 8-step Delegation Process
- Own and learn from mistakes
- Effectively communicate change
- Build a culture of engagement
- Strengthen listening skills
- Recognize team success with enthusiasm
The NECA Leadership Summit is capped at 20 participants. Please complete the below registration form to confirm your attendance.
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation one week in advance, in the event sufficient registration is not received.
Contact NorCal NECA at (925) 828-6322, should you have any questions.