Managing Schedule Compression
Hosted by the Electrical Contractors Trust of Solano/Napa Counties
This course presents the impact of schedule compression on labor productivity for electrical contractors. Whether the compression is planned or simply the result of how the project is managed, the electrical contractor needs tools to assist them in quantifying the impact of schedule compression on the costs of completing the work for the project. Following the course, participants will be able to:
- estimate the impact of schedule compression on labor productivity;
- estimate the other costs associated with schedule compression;
- use various tools and approaches to compress a schedule; and
- manage the potential losses in labor productivity and other project costs caused by schedule compression.
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Location: Napa Training Center (720 Technology Way, Napa)
- Cost: Free for Solano/Napa ECT Contributors
or $100.00 for Non-ECT Contributors
Participants who complete the course will be awarded 6 continuing education credits.
Complete the below registration form to confirm your attendance.
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation one week in advance, in the event sufficient registration is not received. No refunds one week prior to class.
Contact Scot VanBuskirk with the Solano/Napa ECT at (925) 828-6322, should you have any questions.