Banking and Surety Matters Today / Business Financial Planning
September 23 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Banking and Surety Matters Today:
- This course will discuss the relationships between financial statements, bank financing and bonding. Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the relationships between financial statements and bonding;
- Describe key ratios;
- Discuss how to review loan documents; and
- Explain how to improve financial statements.
Business Financial Planning:
- Owners need to go beyond just utilizing the value of their business and value of their personal real estate as their primary personal financial planning. Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to create a personal financial plan;
- Identify challenges related to financial planning; and
- Recognize the value of creating a strong business financial plan.
To find out more or register for one or both of these seminars, please click here.