Advanced Estimating of Electrical Construction
March 9, 2022 @ 8:00 am - March 10, 2022 @ 4:00 pm
Target Audience: Individuals with a firm grasp of basic estimating principles and experience preparing bids.
Prerequisite: Basic Estimating of Electrical Construction
Course Description: Developed to discuss all phases of the estimating process, this course covers all phases of preparing a competitive bid. Key topics include identifying desirable bid opportunities, analyzing the company’s capabilities to insure profitable results, the estimator’s role at various stages of the project, writing an effective scope letter, and identifying often hidden costs in the bid document. Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the steps necessary to prepare a competitive bid
- Identify the most desirable bid opportunities
- Discuss cash flow and bonding
- Discuss relevant contract terms
- Identify price adjustment techniques, overhead and profit
- List the documents required to estimate a construction project
Please click here to register for this course.