Northern California Chapter, NECA’s educational programs keep you at the forefront of the electrical contracting industry. With programs on a wide range of topics, NorCal NECA has both your professional growth and your company’s future covered.
NECA’s educational programs provide innovation, business trends and effective leadership exclusive to electrical contractors.
NECA’s course instructors are the leaders in the industry, with unique insight and expertise to customize seminars to the management and business needs of professionals working in all levels of electrical contracting. Below are a list of upcoming classes being presented by the Northern California Chapter’s Member Services Committee.
- February 26th – 28th and March 5th – 7th _ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 1 _ Pleasanton, CA
- March 13th, 2018 _ NECA Safety Meeting App Seminar
- March 15th, 2018 _ Contract Law _ Napa, CA
- April 18th – 19th, 2018 _ Advanced Estimating of Electrical Construction
- April 22nd – 25th and April 30th – May 2nd _ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 2, Modesto, CA
- May 24th, 2018 _ Change Order Management in Electrical Construction
- August 28, 2018 _ Pre-Construction Planning