Northern California Chapter, NECA’s educational programs keep you at the forefront of the electrical contracting industry. With programs on a wide range of topics, NorCal NECA has both your professional growth and your company’s future covered.
NECA’s educational programs provide innovation, business trends and effective leadership exclusive to electrical contractors.
NECA’s course instructors are the leaders in the industry, with unique insight and expertise to customize seminars to the management and business needs of professionals working in all levels of electrical contracting. Below are a list of upcoming classes being presented by the Northern California Chapter’s Member Services Committee.
- January 2nd – 4th and 16th – 18th _ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 1 _ Napa, CA
- January 17, 2018 _ Contract Law
- January 22nd – 24th and 29th – 31st _ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 1 _ Stockton, CA
- January 25, 2018 _ Mechanics Lien Laws _ Pleasanton, CA
- February 5th – 8th _ Basic Estimating of Electrical Construction
- February 22, 2018 _ Mechanics Lien Laws _ Napa, CA
- February 26th – 28th and March 5th – 7th _ Electrical Project Supervision, Level 1 _ Pleasanton, CA